Zach Van Sambeek, CPA, CVA
- College attended: Black Hills State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science specializing in Economics and Finance and also a degree in Professional Accountancy
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: August 2015
- Specialties: Corporate Tax, Acquisition and Exit Planning, Agricultural Tax, and Business Valuation
- Favorite food: IRS Publication 17
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.