Vincent Ryan, CPA
- College attended: Chadron State College
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts, emphasis in agribusiness and accounting
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: December 2001
- Past experience: Nebraska Department of Revenue as a sales tax auditor, public accounting since 2001
- Specialties: Agriculture
- Favorite movie: “Undaunted Courage” about the Lewis and Clark exploration of the Louisiana Purchase. I enjoy recognizing sites discussed in the book on my travels.
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.