- College attended: Chadron State College and Campbellsville University
- Degree: Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Month and year started with the firm: August 2021
- Past experience: Assistant Branch Director for Bethany Christian Services
- Specialties: Firm leadership, strategic planning, project management, process improvement
- Favorite book: “The Red River Series” by Lauraine Snelling
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.