- College attended: Chadron State College
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an option in Accounting
- Month and year started with the firm: January 2018
- Specialties: Governmental, non-profit, employee benefit plans, and federal awards programs
- Favorite book: “Discipline Equals Freedom” by Jocko Willink
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.