Melanie Jobgen, CPA
- College attended: Black Hills State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Professional Accountancy
- Month and year started with the firm: October 2007
- Past experience: Private accounting before joining the firm and previously an accounting manager before becoming an income partner; Series 65 and insurance license.
- Specialties: Small business and individual accounting and tax, healthcare industry, wealth management
- Favorite food: Mexican
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.