- College attended: University of South Dakota
- Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting, Master of Professional Accountancy
- Month and year started with the firm: January 2018
- Previous experience: Restaurant manager, inventory specialist
- Departments and specialties: Government and nonprofit entities
- Favorite food: Anything Italian!
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.