Mark Lyons, CPA
Mark Lyons, CPA
Shareholder. Healthcare team leader. Board president. Mark wears a lot of hats at Casey Peterson, LTD. He’s been with our company for over 20 years, joining us after gaining broad experience in the healthcare industry and at Clifton Larson Allen, LLP, one of the largest firms in the nation.
Mark is involved with several organizations and societies in the area and in the industry:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Dakota CPA Society
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (Wyoming and South Dakota Chapters) — Financial Review Committee Chair
- South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations
- North Dakota Hospital Association
He’s also our most fervent sports fan. Most of his evenings are spent coaching Black Hills youth football, volunteering at the YMCA of Rapid City, and enjoying the outdoors with his wife and three children.
- College attended: Northern State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Professional Accountancy; Minor in Management Information Systems
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: October 2002
- Past experience: Managing shareholder, controller, and CFO services, healthcare consulting, Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting, financial feasibility studies
- Specialties: Controller and CFO services and rural healthcare and long-term care
- Favorite TV show: “Ted Lasso”
Connect with Mark Lyons, CPA< Back to people
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.