Liza Simonson, CPA
- College attended: Chadron State College
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an Accounting Emphasis
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: November 2004
- Previous experience: Office manager for Chadron business for three years, public accounting for 18 years
- Departments and specialties: Agriculture, individual and business tax, QuickBooks
- Favorite food: Sandhills steak with a glass of red wine
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.