- College attended: Chadron State College
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in Administrative Processes
- Month and year started with the firm: November 1988
- Departments and specialties: Firm Administration including client project tracking, staff time management, A/R, A/P, efiling, and year-end W-2s/1099s
- Favorite types of movies: Romantic comedies
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.