Jim Gardner, CPA, PFS
- College attended: University of Northern Colorado
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: July 1984
- Previous experience: Partner since 1990, audit quality partner, partner in charge of audit practice. 39 years of both tax and audit experience
- Specialties: Government and nonprofit auditing, construction contractors, agricultural tax, small business tax
- Favorite band: Eagles
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.