- College attended: Black Hills State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Minors in Computers and Spanish
- Month and year started with the firm: February 2015
- Previous experience: Accounting for a five-state nursing home provider for 22 years doing accounts payable, payroll, accounts receivable, financial statement preparation, Medicare and Medicaid cost report preparation
- Departments and specialties: Reimbursement and cost report preparation
- Favorite book: “Outlander” by Diana Galbadon
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.