- College attended: University of South Dakota
- Degree: Master of Professional Accountancy
- Month and year started with the firm: October 2022
- Previous experience: Seven previous years at Casey Peterson, LTD and two years at Eide Bailly
- Departments and specialties: Agriculture, real estate, oil and gas, and technology
- Favorite band: Coheed & Cambria
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.