Devin Pfaff, CPA
- College attended: Northern State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Professional Accountancy
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: June 2016
- Past experience: Twenty years of accounting experience, including governmental accounting and grant compliance for last 12 years and school business office experience
- Specialties: Governmental accounting and audits, consulting, nonprofit accounting and audit, HUD audits, single audits, uniform guidance
- Favorite books: “Under and Alone” by William Queen or “Turn the Ship Around” by L. David Marquet
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.