Denetta Horan, CPA
- College attended: Black Hills State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specializations in Accounting and Management
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: October 2016
- Past experience: Audit associate working in government and nonprofit audits at a firm in North Dakota
- Specialties: Attest services in governments, nonprofits, and federal compliance
- Favorite food: Burritos!
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.