Deidre Budahl, CPA, MBA, CGMA
DEIDRE BUDAHL, CPA, MBA, CGMA
If you’re looking for an audit specialist, look no further – Deidre Budahl is our resident audit expert and non-profit and government team leader. She also has experience in healthcare, governmental accounting, non-profit taxation, and federal award programs.
Deidre has served on the boards of the Allied Arts Fund, the South Dakota CPA Society, and the Rapid City Regional Hospital.
Fun fact: She might be the world’s biggest University of South Dakota supporter, and she’s got two degrees to back it up: she earned her undergraduate degree in Accounting as well as her Master’s in Business Administration in Vermillion. Turns out the appreciation goes both ways – in 2016, the USD Beacom School of Business’ Finance and Accounting division awarded her with a Distinguished Service Award.
- College attended: University of South Dakota
- Degree: Bachelors of Science in Business Administration (major in accounting), Masters of Business Administration
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: September 2003
- Past experience: Governmental and nonprofit accounting and service on nonprofit and governmental boards
- Departments and specialties: Governmental accounting and financial reporting, nonprofit accounting, financial reporting, and governance, internal control best practices, management and operational improvements
- Favorite band(s): Toss-up between the Beatles and Led Zeppelin
Connect with Deidre Budahl, CPA, MBA, CGMA< Back to people
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.