- Colleges attended: Capella University, National American University, and University of South Dakota
- Degrees: Bachelor of Business Administration and Business Administration and Management
- Month and year started with the firm: January 2023
- Previous experience: Retail and purchasing manager for six years and then 15 years of human resources experience
- Departments and specialties: Human Resources
- Favorite movies: “Blind Side” or “Monster-In-Law”
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.