Cayla Sadler, MBA
- College attended: University of South Dakota and Black Hills State University
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Master of Business Administration
- Month and year started with the firm: May 2016
- Previous experience: Customer service, bookkeeping, payroll report preparation, tax preparation
- Departments and specialties: Client relations; Payroll research and setup; QuickBooks setup, training, and consulting; Individual and Business tax preparation
- Favorite book series: “Chronicles of the Kings”
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.