- College attended: University of South Dakota
- Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Professional Accountancy
- Month and year started with the firm: June 2021
- Previous experience: Audit
- Departments and specialties: Governmental and nonprofits, federal awards programs, nonprofit tax returns
- Favorite book: “The Chronicles of Narnia” by C.S. Lewis
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.