Alayna Marten, CPA
- College attended: Montana State University Billings
- Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Accounting
- CPA: Yes
- Month and year started with the firm: April 2023
- Past experience: CFO for a critical access hospital with an attached long-term care and three rural health clinics
- Specialties: CFO/Controllership Services, healthcare and Medicare cost report preparation
- Favorite movie: “Mona Lisa Smile”
DON'T LIKE NUMBERS? WE DO.
At Casey Peterson, LTD, we understand not everyone loves the complexities of accounting like we do. That's what sets us apart from the rest. Our CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors truly love numbers, solving problems, and creating business and financial strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for clients who believe in good customer service — clients who want CPAs, accountants, and financial advisors who are big-picture thinkers and ethical problem solvers. We’re looking for relationships, not transactions.
If you want the same, we should talk.